Rich Dad’s Guide to Becoming Rich will…
• Explain why cutting up your credit cards is a short-sighted, quick fix that doesn’t address the underlying problem of bad debt
• Describe the difference between good debt and bad debt
• Illustrate how using credit cards to buy liabilities will only make you poor
• Show why using credit cards responsibly is a first step toward taking control of your financial future
• Teach you the importance of having your money work for you…so you won’t spend your life working for money.
“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school, but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money…but never learn to have money work for them.” —Robert Kiyosaki
Entrepreneur, investor, educator, and author of the #1 Personal Finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad