Search

unReceptive

View Purchase Options icon

unReceptive

unReceptive

A Better Way to Sell, Lead, and Influence

By: Tom Stanfill

audio performed by:
genre: Business - Business
publication date:10/12/2021
Sample

description

In sharp contrast to the traditional approach to selling, learn how shifting the focus from crafting the perfect message to creating receptivity to your message will not only help you convert the formerly unwinnable customer but also transform the relationships that matter most.

Any time we are trying to influence another person, there are two dimensions at play. The first is a person's willingness to listen; the second is what we say. Unfortunately, most of us have been taught to focus on the second. Which is why sales is an industry with a 98% failure rate. The ability to convert the 80%+ of people who are unreceptive, requires a new mindset and skillset.

In unReceptive, Tom Stanfill shares his proven methodology that has been road-tested for decades by hundreds of thousands of sales professionals, workshop participants, and industry experts who have used the tools in this book to convert even the most disinterested of prospects and customers.

Unpacking the same mindset and skillset that has made Tom's sales training company a successful and sought-after secret weapon in sales conversions, in unReceptive you will learn: 

  • The one decision you can make before every meeting or call that will drastically improve your ability to convert the unreceptive.
  • How to eliminate resistance and make selling easy and enjoyable, while experiencing a deeper sense of purpose.
  • To master a new approach to navigating the most challenging barriers in sales—opening a "closed" door, uncovering the unfiltered truth, and converting the most jaded customers and prospects.
  • To adopt the tested and true operating system the top 1% of the most persuasive and influential people have that the other 99% do not.

These are not new gimmicks or sales tricks. unreceptive unleashes the power of a sales method that has worked for hundreds of thousands of salespeople all over the world, shifting the focus from crafting the perfect message to creating receptivity, and flipping the entire art of selling on its head.